Monday 17 March 2008

Clean Taean

Thanks to the efforts the voluteers, the beach of Taean and its neighbor Seosan is still clearer than last winter. The small traders in the area is suffer from customer's not coming to the place to have the fresh and clean fish. Anmyeondo, Namyeon and Ganwaldo can provide you with very fresh and clean fish. How about coming My Home and having a good and delicious meal with your family and help the people with escaping from difficulties! Someone can be treated by me. Fisr come, first served!!! Why not?

5 comments:

uniland21 said...

Hello, Tim. I,m Hans.
Actually I didn't volunteer to clean the sea. But I was very moved to see so many people.
Some day I want to go to AnMyunDo with my family. Please give me information. Thanks.

Jessica said...

Hi Tim~~
Thank you for your picture~~
It's so beautiful~~
Honestly, I also didn't go there.
I'm so sorry, but in the near future I'll go there for clean the sea..

Eric said...

Hi Tim ^^
Thanks to your comment, I understand the bad situation in which people still suffer from oil very well. I'm really sorry to hear that. Someday please give me a chance to go there for volunteer and having a fresh fish.

Michelle said...

Taean oil spill was a disaster which terrified people all across the country and which should not happen again. However, it's a big relief that the place is getting cleaner through people's sincere volunteering cooperation, restoring its beauty. Even though people are still reluctant to go there to enjoy seafood yet and I'm a health-conscious person, I want to go there some day. As you know my place is not that far from yours, it will be not a big deal. I'm not sure of "when" but pls welcome me if I visit that place and call you*^^*

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

I'm really pleased with your suggestion. I love travelling, let's have a good time together in the field out of the campus.